You can share the calender from your ID with another calender (with yourself, partner, employee ...).
Please note (!), This is a synchronization with a read-only function, so you cannot book, change or delete appointments from the shared calendar. This function is therefore often used to allow employees to only (remotely) view the agenda. So they do not have to log into your Optios ID.
How do you get started?
3. Calender Feed
4. Determine which agenda you want to share (with which employee)
4. Click on the logo at the top right to copy the link (copy to clipboard)
5. Send the link to the person with whom you want to share the agenda (via text message, mail ...).
This employee must use this link to add as a new agenda in his / her own private agenda.
Synchronize calendar on iPhone (employee):
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Passwords and accounts
3. New account
5. Add calendar subscription
6. Server: Insert the aforementioned link from the Optios agenda here
7. Open the Agenda on your iPhone and tap 'Calendars' at the bottom to consult your calendars and possibly hide them temporarily by unchecking the agenda.
On a Mac these steps are not necessary and you can open the link in Agenda.
Synchronize calendar on Mac (employee):
1. In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2. Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe.
3. Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color to help you identify it on your calendar.
4. Choose iCloud from the Location menu, then click OK.
On a Mac you can indicate at "Refresh calendars" how often the agenda should be updated. If you have a well-filled agenda with many booked services and jointly managed calendars, it may be useful to update the calendars every five minutes. Every hour is more than sufficient for private appointments. It just depends on how intensively you use the relevant calendar.
For your information:
Update your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, and your Mac to the latest version of macOS. Make sure you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Before you can see a calendar subscription on all your devices, subscribe to the calendar on your Mac first. If you subscribe to the calendar on your iOS device, iCloud won't update it to your other devices.