Do you have a block that regularly appears in your agenda? Eg for a weekly appointment? Then you can easily schedule this so that you do not always have to make a new block.
1. Click on a time in the agenda
2. Press the 'Block' button, on the right next to 'Appointment'
3. Select the type of block that you want to place
4. Now check "Repeat".
Now you can set different options.
- Repeat every ... weeks, for example every 1 week
- Stop after: You can choose to stop * on a specific date
* to stop after a specific number of weeks
* to continue indefinitely
5. Press 'Save'
Related article: "How can I delete a (repeating) block?" :